On TBA, 2017, we will be sponsoring a Computer Programming Contest that will involve various High Schools throughout our area. The contest will run from 8:30am to 2:00pm.
Each team will be given a certain number of problems to solve and the team that correctly completes the most problems in the shortest amount of time will win the competition.
The scoreboard and problem set for the 2016 contest are now available. The previous problem sets are available on this site, and they make a great way to practice for the upcoming 2017 high school programming contest.
- Students will be able to solve the problems with the following language and development environment combinations:
- Program in C++ using Visual Studio 2010
- Program in C# using Visual Studio 2010
- Program in Java using Eclipse
- Program in Visual Basic using Visual Studio 2010
- Sample Problems - (Updated with 2016 contest problems)
- To help prepare for the contest, we have posted every previous problem set that your school can look at and practice with.
- Learn how to make a console Application in VB.net
- The overall goal of the contest is to make a console application for each problem. For more information on how to create a console application using VB check out this section of our site.
- Contest Account Login
- If your are an advisor who has already registrated for the 2017 contest, you may add remove teams as well as make change to your registration information from login page.
- On-line advisor registration page
- If your school would like to have a team in this years Programming Contest advisors may register online from the registration page.
- Sponsored by:
Remember for each team registered, please send $20.00 to
|Math/Computer Science Department
|c/o Dr. Jodi Tims
|Baldwin Wallace University
|275 Eastland Rd.
|Berea, OH 44017
If you need to contact us about the Progamming Contest, email jltims (at) bw.edu